AC Repair & Maintenance in Dubai
Dubai’s #1 AC Repair & Maintenance Company
As Dubai’s leading AC repairs and maintenance service providers, our experienced technicians operate throughout the city and neighbourhood sectors. We provide unique, highly professional services at an unbeatable price to all our clients.
Our AC speciality covers installation, aftersales repairs and maintenance of portable and fitted AC units in both commercial and residential sectors. At RTS, we also provide free inspection and survey to make sure you get perfect service every time.
Our AC maintenance, installation and repairs service in Dubai caters to commercial and residential sector. We promise excellent value for money while providing ongoing AC service and maintenance support, including emergency repairs.
All our technicians are ✔ licensed professionals bearing years of industry experience for quality AC service as well as treat your property with extreme care and precision as if their own.
Best AC Maintenance & Repairs Services in Dubai
At RTS, our AC repairs and maintenance engineers serve across Al-Barsha and the rest of Dubai. We are dedicated in providing speedy, cost-effective and high-quality service to save your precious time and effort. To help you avoid any unnecessary and untimely repairs and breakdowns, here’s what we cover in our AC services:
- Air filter replacement
- Cleaning of condenser coils and evaporator unit
- Inspection and cleaning of the drain line and pan
- Lubrication of condenser fans and blower
- Inspection of basic AC controls and electrical wiring
- Detailed check of the thermostat for appropriate functioning
- Inspection and cleaning of the ductwork and air registers
Our Promise & Delivery
As a professional & certified AC repairs and AC maintenance services company, our promise is to provide detailed, effective and efficient management of all your HVAC system. We have a dedicated team specialised in serving both residential and commercial units across Dubai. Regular maintenance of your AC unit guarantees:
- Longer equipment lifespan
- Dramatic reduction in maintenance costs
- Ensuring warranties are honoured and claimed at the right time
Our AC repairs and maintenance includes:
- The condenser unit controls the refrigerant in the AC through closed circuitry.
- Pumping of the refrigerant between the condenser unit and the furnace happens back and forth.
- At any time, the condenser unit experiences any issue, your AC performance is affected.
Have the condenser unit checked with our technician if:
- AC cooling has been compromised or decreased in any way
- Air from the AC unit is the same as that of the room temperature
- AC unit doesn’t power up or may seem non-functional
Air duct repair requires more in-depth work as the ducts are spread all over the place and possible leak or tear in the system can be anywhere which eventually compromise the performance of your AC.
You need an AC expert for air duct in case of:
- Poor performance of the AC
- Gradual increase in the energy expense
- Downgraded indoor air quality
- Longer or inadequate running cycle of your AC
Furnace & Air Conditioner Systems
Furnace is the core powerhouse for both heating and cooling units.
Any flaw in the furnace would compromise total performance of your AC unit.
Call our AC repairman for furnace servicing if:
- The AC air smell unusual or the unit releases funny, unusual sounds
- Iced evaporator coils
- Air filters are dirty
- Stuck/stalled fans and motors
- Defective heat exchanger
How often should I need AC maintenance service?
While domestic Air Conditioning units that run infrequently throughout the day or during peak summer season generally need inspection once per year. Commercial and office Air Conditioning units should be checked in detail after every three months or as required. This is special for server rooms where inspection should be done thrice in a year. As for areas vulnerable to greater number of pollutants and contaminants, additional service checks can be performed whenever asked for.
Does an AC unit give hot air too along with cool?
All modern AC units also provide hot air during the cold season. These units are less-expensive than any other heating devices or system.
How often should the AC filters need replacement or cleaning?
AC filters shouldn’t be replaced unnecessarily unless they stop functioning completely. Only deep cleaning and maintenance of the unit twice or thrice a year would make things go smoothly. If the system is exposed to a dusty or over polluted area, regular cleaning of the filters almost every alternate day becomes a necessity.
Do I need maintenance even if the equipment has a valid warranty?
You will need maintenance and repairs only if something went wrong with the AC unit. Regular inspection means basic checks to ensure your Air Conditioner is prevented from all such unexpected flaws. In case of breakdown, complete replacement or some major repair that maybe too expensive, warranty can be claimed on validity.
Why you need AC service and maintenance in the first place?
To keep the AC running at maximum efficiency and in a flawless manner, regular servicing is necessary. Doing so will also extend the durability of the unit as well as save you from unexpected and untimely defects.
Do you provide free site inspection?
Yes. We offer free site inspection for repairs, maintenance and installation of AC unit.
What areas do you cover?
Our Air Conditioning maintenance and repair services are available all over Dubai with Al-Barsha being the primary area of coverage. Learn more about the places we cover
What is the cost of your service?
Our service cost varies for the type of work you require. For more on our prices, call us, write an email or simply chat online with our customer care representative.
What to do before calling someone for service my AC system?
• Do the basics like:
• Detach and recouple your indoor and outdoor switches.
• Make sure circuit breakers are ON.
• Make sure filters are clean.
• Open supply-and-return vents.
• Check the thermostat settings on your thermostat.
• Make sure the system switch is on the appropriate heating or cooling.
How can I find the system that’s right for me?
Let an AC expert guide you on choosing the most appropriate heating and/or cooling Air Conditioning unit that best fits your residential or commercial units.