Professional painters & decorators at your doorstep
Your #1 Painting Company in Dubai
Hire Professional & Quality Home Painters
The Reliable Technical Services in Dubai offers high-quality, professional interior home painting services to manage your project in a quick, convenient and easy way. With us, we make painting chores painless while managing all logistics of the project to ensure a job well-done.
Adding a fresh coat of paint is all you need to transform your home’s interior into something absolutely stunning and beautiful. Whether your project needs to be painted from scratch or a single coat to hide a wear-and-tear, we can dramatically improve your walls with trendy designs & high-quality paint.
Our Process & Painting Services in Dubai
To make the task easier, we follow a particular process and take a strategic approach to each painting project accordingly. This may include:
- Colour Selection: With endless options and many different shades of a single colour, selecting the right paint for your home can be most excruciating. Our professional home painters in Dubai helps you in choosing the paint colour through sampling.
- Area Coverage: All our paint work is done in a mess-free way to ensure dust, scratched paint and blotches don’t get where they aren’t supposed to be. We layer floors, furniture and other valuables in your home with plastic and clothing before execution.
- Wall Prep: A smooth wall surface depends on quality of the paint and professionalism of the painter. Our home painters first scrap the existing paint, make the surface smooth before adding a fresh coat. The process leaves your walls totally even, shiny and good as new.
- Paint Application: The next step is actual application of the paint. Our expert painters in Dubai will carefully observe the wall surface before starting. Once begun, we can get the task done in a quick, efficient and mess-free way.
- Post-Painting Clean-Up: Before finishing off, our workmen make sure your home is spotless and looks brand new. We also do post-paint cleaning which is a part of our painting service so you don’t need to worry or pay anything extra.
Paint Surfaces We Cover
Our house painting services are extended to villas, apartments, townhouses, duplexes and many other types of residential communities in Dubai.
For each interior, there’s more than just the walls that need a fresh coat like doors, cabinets, particular furniture, wainscotting, trim-and-crown moulding are a few to name.
Each room and each surface come with a custom finish requirement so we have just the expertise and the right type of paint for every project. Specific area of a home we cover are:
- Bed & Bathroom: We spend one-third of our entire life in our bedrooms which should reflect everything from our lifestyle. Our custom bedroom painting has everything to leave you stunned and excited. Then comes the bathroom which also needs a fresh coat to keep the walls and other surfaces clean and spot-free. For the bathroom in particular, we recommend waterproof paint for lasting results.
- Kitchen & Living Room: Kitchen is the heart of a home and painting it anew makes it beat with happiness. We don’t just paint kitchen walls but also cover cabinets and polish other surfaces to ensure a kitchen you’ll love to work in. For ultimate relaxation and to unwind with family and friends, living room is the welcoming place in any home which we paint just in accordance with all the right décor that matches perfectly to the colour.
- Hall & Entryway: Hallway is one of the most used spaces in a home and upgrading it with a durable paint is all you need to feel a sense of belonging. To make the first right impression, painting the entryway with bright, warm and welcoming shade is a must which we as expert home painters do.
Professional Exterior Home Painting in Dubai
To completely breathe new life to your home requires exterior painting for the best of curb appeal and aesthetics. Whether you wish to make your home stand out in the neighbourhood or simply want to boost its sell price, our exterior home painting services in Dubai is all you need. We offer our services with ongoing support and maintenance through our annual contract which keeps you safe from weather and other external issues.
Exterior Paint Considerations
Like every other home maintenance task, exterior paint also follows a certain protocol to ensure the best results. A few things to consider are:
- Landscape: Climate and environment definitely influence paint colours and durability. If yours is a unit in a shady area, consider lighter shade. Likewise, to blend in the nature, opt for a darker more natural tone whereas we are open to custom painting ideas too.
- Architecture: Every residential and commercial project’s exterior is unique in its own way. Architectural style is thus an important consideration to undertake all painting projects. For each design and architectural built, we execute our exterior painting job accordingly.
- Existing Colours: Our paint experts will decide on the final colour you would want for your roof, driveway, garden, gravel, yard, mulch and much more. Once painted, none of it will change its colours so we need to carefully select our accent for each feature of the home.
Professional Wall Painting Services in Dubai
For truly inspiring, creative and eco-friendly walls, our expert wall painting in Dubai gives antimicrobial coats to keep up with hygiene standards without compromising on quality finish and stunning shine.
We offer wall décor and painting services in Dubai for both residential, commercial and mixed-use properties to boost up the aesthetic appeal and impressive interiors.
On custom painting requirements from the client, we also do geometric wall painting in Dubai as part of our wall painting service.
Our Happy Clients Have This to Say
“We hired RTS as an apartment painting company in Dubai for the interior and exterior of our apartment. Every aspect of their work, from assisting us with colour options and shades to the incredible attention to detail in the preparation work was excellent. Very professional.”
“Painters were very neat and did a great job! They had very little to touch up at the end of the job. They swept and cleaned up after each day and were very helpful moving some furniture back in place. Everyone is very friendly and has great customer service!”
“Your wonderful team did a beautiful job with the caulking and the paint, and just in time to beat the rain. You went the extra mile and I am loyal to you forever.”
How many coats of paint are included in the quote?
We provide estimation on paint, total number of coats and for painting services after carefully determining the nature of project. You can book free inspection with us via call or brief us online by filling out our form.
What are the different kinds of paint finishes, and how do I select them for each room?
Paint finish comes in three general categories:
Flat Finish: Commonly known as matte finish
Satin Finish: Also known as eggshell finish, or low-lustre finish
Gloss Finish: Also known as semi-gloss finish
What if I don’t like the colour selected? Can I change it?
Yes. The final colour is decided by you will need to communicate this with the team for possible adjustment in the cost of services and colour change.
Can you fix water damage and holes in the walls before painting?
We will fill old holes, fix water damage and make any other repairs as needed, as part of our preparation. The time it takes to repair is in proportion to the amount of damage.
Can you apply water-based paint over oil-based paint?
Toning of the surface is important to prepare it for a coat of water-based paint over oil-based. To do so, the surface is first sanded and made dust-free before applying water-based paint. Always leave such tasks to the professional painters.
Are you able to work on weekends?
Our services and timings are flexible. We will work with you to accommodate as per your shared schedule including weekends in case you’re on a tight timeline or perhaps if it’s a complex project.
Is interior and exterior paint the same?
Different paints come with different properties, as they are manufactured for different purposes. Exterior paint is formulated to handle mildew and fading. Interior paint, on the other hand, is made to allow cleaning and resist staining.
I’m not sure which colour to choose, can you help?
Certainly. We can help you make design choices and give you advice on colour selection. Our house painting company in Dubai has painted homes for thousands of different clients with unique tastes. Whether you’ve already got everything planned out from start to finish or want input from a professional, we can help. After all, we also want to make sure that your home looks great.
If I have my own paint already, can you use it?
Many of our customers have a preference for a particular type or brand of paint, especially if they have extensive experience with home renovation themselves. We will happily use your own paints if you prefer.
Are you able to handle calcimine painted surfaces, such as ceilings?
We understand that surfaces painted with calcimine paints can be chalky. We deal with this issue by using a household cleaner to remove as much chalk as we can, followed by rinsing. Our painting professionals then apply a primer specially formulated for chalky surfaces. Two coats of paint then complete the job.
Can your team paint new stucco surfaces?
We understand that new stucco surfaces require skill and the right products to get the best results. For this reason, our experienced painters will first use a primer designed to handle a high pH, then apply one of the best quality paints designed for exterior use.