Plumbing & Cleaning Services in Dubai
- Our best plumbers provide complete plumbing repairs and maintenance services at a reasonable price.
- We come prepared with the right tools for prompt and efficient services every time.
Plumbing Service That You Can Rely on
- Our expert handyman services specialise in plumbing repairs, cleaning and installation of waterworks and drainage system for residential and commercial buildings.
- As a plumbing maintenance company, we also integrate with commercial and home refurbishment projects like bathroom renovation, shower unit installation, and others.
Our plumbing repairs services for residents and commercial projects cover:
- Plumbing Installation Services
- Plumbing Pipe Upgrades
- Drain and Sewer Line Services
- Commercial Water Heater Services
- Toilet or bathroom plumbing
- Burst or frozen pipes
- Septic tanks and exterior plumbing
During free inspection, our plumber will examine:
- Ceilings beneath the appliances
- Drain pipes and joints
- Flooring around kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room
- Exterior hose bibs
- Supply line fittings, valves to kitchen/bathroom fixtures
- Water bills against water usage
- Water colouring for possible signs of rust
Fully-Equipped Professionals, Trusted Services
- All of our plumbing services are performed by qualified, licensed and industry veterans.
- We provide 24-hour plumbing services in Dubai. For free inspection, give us a call or fill out our online form.
Do you offer emergency plumbing services after hours?
Yes, we are set up for emergency plumbing in Al Barsha and rest of Dubai.
Do you cater to small jobs like leaking taps and fixes?
Whether large or small, our plumbers can surely do the job. From leaky taps and bathroom refits to installation of boiler units and central heating system, we do it all.
Can you quote service charges before starting the work?
Yes. You can book our free inspection or simply share your requirements with us for estimation on the services.
Why shower drains clog?
When dirt and debris is collected in the drain grate that also include hairs, shower drains are clogged.
Why toilet keep running?
When the tank flap at the bottom is loose or perhaps experiences a broken seal, toilet usually keeps running. There can be other reasons but you will need a professional plumber to examine closely.
How to prepare for plumbing task?
There isn’t any special preparation. All you need to do is move valuable items away from the area of plumbing to prevent damage